Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

LORD YOU ARE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

Most High God, I praise you for revealing tonight that you are the Maker of heaven and earth. Lord you are the Son of God, Creator, Redeemer and Light of Life. My help is in the name of the Lord who is a strong tower of whom i can run for safety. I praise you, my deliverer, the Creator of heaven and earth.
Please create in me a thirst for the Living God.
May you open the windows of heaven and bless my life and the lives of my family.
You are the Sovereign One. You are High and Exalted above the heavens. Your power and strength is at work mightily at all times. You never get tired nor sleepy. You are the One true God. You have redeemed my soul, my sorrows, and my life situations. I glorifiy your holy name most holy God. You are high above the visible sky and above the stars and heaven. Your abode is far into the heavens and yet you are with all your children, watching over each one of us so carefully. Seeing that all our needs are met and guiding each step we take. Thank you holy shepherd of my soul.
I exalt and lift up my hands to you high and lofty holy One whose ways are blameless. Your ways are so right, and so pure and so lovely. Glory to the Creator of heaven and earth.

No comments: