Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE COMMANDER OF THE Lord's army

My Father, Because you are commander of the Lord's army i worship you and bow before you my prince, my ruler, my leader, my captain.
You are the head person of any rank or class. You are above all.
You are my captain, my chief, my general, my governor. You have orders for me, enlighten my eyes of faith to obey your ever command.
I pray you would speak to your servant and reveal what you would have me to know and then help me to do or say whatever is on your heart.
Help me to remove anything in the way of your filling me with your Holy Spirit. Then Lord use me as you search my heart and see what's in my heart. May i give you all the power of my will for your holy purposes and the work of your kingdom. May i live a holy consecrated life in your service.
I praise you for revealing your will to your servant. In the blessed ruler's name Jesus Christ i pray amen.

No comments: