Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A MASTER IN HEAVEN

LORD today i praise you because you are my master in heaven. You are my Owner. I belong to you. You control my life. You are my Sovereign Prince. You are God, the Messiah. You have supreme authority over my life. And i worship you Supreme Master.
I present myself to you and pray you will exhibit your life through me, for i offer my services to You to be used by you to extend and advance your causes among all people. Help me to stay upright, observing your ways and your truths. Help me to think, feel and act in ways that will wholly conform me to the will of God. Open my eyes to perceive and to experience all you desire of me. Thank you for teaching me to live for you. Thank you for loving me with such supreme and holy love.
Take my hand in your and possess my mind so i will walk closely joined to you. I adore you Jesus most holy and high exalted God.

No comments: