Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A SHADE FROM THE HEAT

LORD You are my protecting shade from the intense heat and struggles of everyday life.
When i need your protection from the stresses that come like heavy rain downpouring. I find in You a place of safety.
You are always faithful. Whatever i'm thinking when i filter that thought to you and run it through your ears and ask you to take the reigns you enlightened my thinking and i find relief. You are such a good friend and counselor.
I am deeply grateful for you taking my hand and guiding me to safety. Thank you for covering me with your protection bringing relief and rest to my soul.
You are a powerful King who gives protection to those who love your ways and truths. And LORD I love your ways and your truths. They are my life.
Like a tree provides shade from the heat of the midday sun. You bring such refreshment to me all the day long. When under your lead i find strength to go on. Thank you for caring for me where i can find shade and protection in the midst of storms.
LORD You are my stronghold, my fortress, my refuge, my strength.
Thank you for encircling me with your care and love and protection in Jesus holy name and through the power of the Holy Spirit i pray amen.

No comments: