Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A REFUGE FOR THE NEEDY IN HIS DISTRESS

LORD today i want to praise you that you have not abandon your people who call to You day and night in their distress. Thank you that in our distress we can turn to You Holy One. Thank you that we can hid in the hollow of your blessed hand Holy God. How gracious you are and how lovingly you take notice of your children. Praise your care and compassion you have for all people. You are a wonderful loving God.
Thank you that i can come to you at an acceptable time and you will hear my voice in the morning or midday or in the night.
Thank you for teaching me to look up and to be encouraged in your presence, Lord. Thank you for teaching me your ways and directing me as i seek your most holy face holy One.
Thank you for the Holy Spirit leading me as i trust in Him to be my Helper. Open me eyes Lord and show me how you would have me to help others in their distress.
Lord i praise you that from your heavenly temple you hear my voice when i am in distress. Thank you for listening to my ever cry for help.
I praise you Jesus Holy Refuge for the needy in their distress.

No comments: