Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY ROCK OF SALVATION

My Majestic Father,
I glory in you, my dear Father, for you are the One who holds me up. You are the one who is strong, powerful and loving to me. Thank you. You have revealed yourself to me. GLORY!!!
My soul is refreshed by You, my Rock. You pour out so much more than i put in. Thank you for allowing me to feel your love inside of me. I am very grateful for your stirring my inner being. I worship you exalted King.
You are so pure and lovely and winsome. I glory in you! My Saviour and my God, my ROCK.
I trust in you. Please continue to open my eyes each and every morning so i can search out what is in my soul and stay near my ROCK.
You are greater than any obstacle that i need to overcome. You are the Overcomer. I can trust you, for you are trustworthy.
You are my rock and my salvation. My soul sings and praises you for your power and wisdom. Glory to the rock of my salvation.
I have no doubts that You are the Rock of my salvation.
I magnify you my exalted Rock. You are higher than earth and heaven. You are majesic in all your beauty. Praise your glorious HOLY GODHEAD. Praise you mighty rock of my salvation!
Thank you for guiding me and helping me stand on holy ground.
You hold me up when i am about to fall. You are always there for me. Praise be to my strong and holy rock. My Salvation!!
Your power and strength blows my mind as you gently lead me to higher thoughts that lead me to follow your instructions. Thank you.
Left to myself down i would go. Left with you up i am upheld. Praise and worship to my mighty King.
Your holy Word is strong enough to lead and guide me to the kingdom of my Father. I worship you my Holy Rock of salvation.
May my words and my thoughts be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my sheltering rock and my redeemer.

No comments: