Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

LORD YOU ARE SOVEREIGN LORD

My dear Father,
Thank you that you have invited me to come up close to you and to be your child. Thank you for listening to my praises as i worship you each day. They are for your ears alone. Sweet praises and songs that edify you in my worship time. It is my special time with you that i cherish. You are so special to me. I love to praise you and exalt you for you are so big in my eyes. I love you so much. Thank you for drawing me closer and closer to you. I am filled with awe.
Your thoughts of me boggles my mind. They are unsearchable. Praise my loving and wonderful God who speaks to me.
I praise you for the wonderful words you put in my mind. The thoughts throughout the night swirls around in my mind and heart and when i awaken i know you are there. Thank you for investing your time with me as i study your holy word. How great and awesome you who loves mere human beings. Glory to your excellent name timeless redeemer.
Your words to me will always come to pass i know, for you are the Sovereign LORD.
I praise you blessed and only Sovereign. You are the King of Kings and Lord of lords. You are holy and true at all times. A God who is able to deliverme at any time. You are the LORD, the Sovereign Lord. Thank you for rescuing me from death. What a powerful God you are. You are full of wisdom and might. Salvation belongs to the Lord. Everything is yours. You own everything. Everything will bend before you. How awesome is that? So i come before you Sovereign LORD, and declare my allegiance to you, to you alone and no one else do i desire.
Lord you take no delight in the death of anyone. Help all to repent and live!
The Sovereign LORD reigns. Thank you for searching my heart and seeking me out. I rejoice in you Sovereign LORD.

No comments: