Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE MIGHTY ONE

My Father,
This morning as we walked in sweet fellowship and i discuss my personal life with you, you then warmly shared with me that you are my mighty One. You are able to help me because you are the mighty One.
I am so glad that you are mighty because that means you are upholding my causes.
You have all the power and strength that keeps me strong. I praise you mighty One.
You are all powerful in all you do. I pray you will be glorified in all you do in my life today. May you do mighty works that bring glory to you and you alone.
Your word says one generation will praise your deeds to another, and tell about your mighty acts. Lord thank you for giving me an opportunity to tell others about you and your mighty deeds.
Lord you are mighty. You have done great things from the very beginning. I know personally the great works You are doing in my life. I praise you! Who am i? Thank you for in your great wisdom it is to be. I desire to thank you and to bow low in worship to the King who is the mighty One. Holy is your name. You are wise in heart and mighty in strength. You are the mighty One.

No comments: