Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

LORD YOU ARE OUR LAWGIVER

Gracious Father,
I desire to give you thanks today for teaching me that you are my lawgiver. Now Lord what is it your saying to me? I am all ears! I am so hungry. I am ready to know your instructions for me. Thank you for loving me so much to train me in your holy and wonderful commandments. They all my life and bring light to my hungry soul. Thank you for your Holy Spirit working in me helping me and upholding me through the changes that you are making in me. I know without his direction i will fall quickly away to my own ways. May that never happen. Holy everlasting God be exalted in my life.
I know that when you are near i feel so clean and pure. Thank you for filling my heart with your spirit of love and compassion. What a special God you are to give so much love to me. Thank you.
Your ways eternal God are so lifting, so grand and i thank you for lifting me up where i can find your direction for my life and thank you for even giving me a peek of my destiny. Your touch does that to my soul.Thank you for showing me the way to go. You are so great and powerful. Full of wisdom and knowledge and your unfailing love and mercy blows me away with longing to stay with you and learn more and more about you. It seems like i just soak you up like a sponge and just want more and more. I find i want to get closer and closer to the One who knows me so well. Thank you for your willingness to give more and more as i ask,seek,and knock. Holy praise to you my Father. I worship you and exalt you in my life.
Lord in James i reading where you said that you are the only one who is lawgiver and judge - the only one who is able to save and destroy. You are so right. You have proven in my life and to all that you alone are in charge of deciding human destiny.
Please forgive me for all the times i have not kept that truth alive and where i have lived otherwise. Forgive me when i have condemned my neighbor Lord. I do really know in my heart that i am not the judge of my neighbor. You are and you alone.
You my Lord, my holy God you are the One who carries out judgments through out the earth.
For you are aware of our many rebellious deeds, and our sins testify against us; indeed, we are in truth aware of our rebellious deeds; we know our sins all too well.
I praise You my Lawgiver for you are the only hope for all mankind.
May you in your unfailing love and compassion help me to grow in grace and knowledge
that i might become more pleasing in your sight holy righteous Father.
Thank you Father for all you are doing in my life and in the life of my family and in the life of all your followers that love you in truth.
As my Potter please help me to cooperate with you as you keep your watchful eyes on the work you are doing in me.
Lord when your speaking to me please make me sensitive to hear you.
You are my lawgiver. I praise you and honor you. Thank you for teaching me your commandments. I love you and i hold you dearly in my heart. Thank you for your love and your fellowship. Thank you for being near and dear to me.

No comments: