Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY LEADER

My Father, you have said to me go and make disciples and to teach them all things you have said. May you make me tender and sensitive to your voice so that i can hear you when you are speaking to me and when you are saying to me this is the way over here.
Tune my ears to hear your voice LORD when you speak help me to look up and pray. Thank you for being my leader. You are so wonderful. You make me soar higher and higher. I worship in awe of you, my Lord and my Savior. Help me to follow you as you lead me.
I desire to obey you fully. I want to listen to your instructions so that i will be in line with your word. Help me love you with all of my heart and to worship you with every ounce of me. I surrender to You all of who i am and will ever be and hope to be. Speak Lord to me, your servant.
I love your tender mercies that are new every day Lord. You are so faithful Jesus. You are the delight of my soul. I praise and exalt you in my life. You the exalted holy God is nearer to me than my next breath. Praise your eternal Spirit holy God.
I ask you for the wisdom i need to keep my focus on you and off of anything that is not of you. Please feel free to move,exist, and live in me doing what pleases you.
I want to know you more than i have ever wanted to know you. So may you pour out all of you for me to grow in my love for you and my service for your glory and let me taste and see that the Lord is good and gracious to all his servants.
You LORD will fulfill your purposes for me; I know it to be true, for you have spoken to me. Your love, O LORD, endures forever.
I praise you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for listening to my thoughts each day as i pour out to you my concerns, my doubts and my fears. Thank you that you are my comforter, my helper, and holy friend. I love you and exalt you.
Sovereign LORD thank you that i can come to you and seek you as my leader and guide. Help me put into practice your wonderful instructions for my life as i discuss and pray to you about all that you put on my heart.
Fill me with the confidence that i need to be the person you have chosen me to be.
Thank you holding me up with you righteous right hand. Glory to my leader.

No comments: