Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY RIGHTEOUS JUDGE

Righteous Father thank you for your Word that speaks. You are my righteous judge.
I am in awe of your justice and holy ways. I want to understand your justice. Teach me your holy ways.
You are ruler of all and you a just judge! I can always come to you and know you will listen and give me wise counsel. You are my trusted holy One.
You set on your throne judging justly and fairly. You are never wrong. And that is why i come to you, knowing you will tell me the truth.
I know you will pay back those who have done wrong. Because you are righteous. You are a judge God.
Thank you for teaching me more about you as i mediate on your justice.
You examine people's hearts and minds and you know the motives of all people. You are the defender of those who are oppressed and downhearted through no fault of them and you watch to see how they are treated. You are always coming to the aid of those who call on you. You are our helper. Thank you for inviting me to come near to you when i am burden down. Thank you that i can bring to you all my woes and you listen! Thank you for being so understanding. I love you for caring! You truly are my comforter and encourager. Glory to your holy name righteous Father judge of all.
I know you must judge us when we get off track. We so often rebel against your holy commands. Forgive us Lord.

No comments: