Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY DWELLING PLACE

Holy Majestic Father,
I worship you today because you are my protector and guide and you have been faithful at teaching and training me throughout my entire life! You make me feel secured and loved. Thank you!
Most High and holy One i know that You are faithful at all times. I am not. Forgive me for my unfaithfulness. Their have been times i have been so rebellious and turned away from you, and looked to other things to be my dwelling place. Forgive me for rejecting the God i love. The God who dwells in me and who is so close to me that i can feel his breath upon me and who walks with me and helps me and who loves me higher than the heavens. You have always known my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak so please strengthen me Lord to increase my love for you. More of you, less of me. I love your Father.
Lord Sovereign Master, You are holy and true. I am not. You are so longsuffering. I am not. I need you to guide me in your counsel. Guide my thoughts and plans and show me your wonders. I know you are the great and awesome God and i want to know you more and more and more. You are my life!
Blessed HOLY Father may my thoughts and plans be in line with your will and may i stay focused and centered on you at all times. I love you so much.
You are my holy Shepherd. Help me to stay close to you and abide in you and please teach me to pray to you for all things and in all situations for you are my holy dwelling place, my Lord and Master. I find safety in you and you alone!
Lord i pray you would look down from your holy place in heaven and bless your people in whatever their needs may be, for you alone know the hearts of all and what is going on in all of our lives. May you guide and lead us in your holy ways.
You are enthroned above the heavens. Your greatness is unsearchable.
May your people now live in peaceful surrounding. May their homes be secure and may they live in safety with your watchful eye on your servants.
May we be satisfied with the good things you give us and worship you at all times.
I praise you today because no one can compare to the LORD my God, who sits on a high and holy throne. Glory to you, my Lord and my Savior. Praise be to you in the highest possible way!!

No comments: