Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY REDEEMER

Blessed Father I want to thank you for Jesus my redeemer. Thank you Jesus for redeeming me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me. Lord I worship and exalt you as my redeemer.
Thank you for delivering me from the power of the enemy. You have powerfully redeemed my life. I worship you. Be exalted LORD in my life and use me to serve your mighty purposes.
Glory to your great name mighty redeemer for rescuing me from Satan's domain and transporting me to the Kingdom of God.
Every day blessed redeemer i am more eager than the day before to get out of bed in the morning so that i can run out to meet you in our special time together. I love the closeness. Thank you for your faithfulness each morning in meeting me. You never forget our meeting. I am so thankful for this time. It brings me direction throughout the day for all my activities. And this holy direction i'm receiving from you is something i'm not forgetting easily because it is so real it is changing my very life situations. It is a God thing. Holy is the Lord God Almighty. For it is in the morning walks i am sensing new direction from you as i discuss with you what's happening in my life and my family and love ones and our church. Thank you for enlightening my life and bringing hope and encouragement to me. You are wonderful and i love to be able to talk with you about all of life. I'm finding i really don't want to end these wonderful times of fellowship with you because they are so helpful. I know your presence is with me as i do my scripture prayer cards and chat with you about these verses. I feel your awesome holiness near. In the morning i can't wait to get up and be with the God who made the world. My God. You fellowship with me. This really is exciting and you make me feel so loved. Thank you. Praise the Lord God Almighty!!!!
I pray that the Holy Spirit who is my guide would teach me in all things what i need to know so that i might be one of his followers who is performing the will of God in my life. I am forever grateful. Glory to my blessed redeemer. I am entrusting my life to You holy and beloved God. Your love endures forever and ever! You are my gracious redeemer. Thank you for helping me and protecting me and for never forsaking me. I praise you for your compassion, mercy and love that you have poured into my life. My soul feels the love of God in me. What can i say more? You LORD GOD will fulfill your purpose for me; your love O LORD, endures forever. I am in awe as i am being touched by you and sheltered by you. Praise the Lord!
Please continue to teach me how to live a holy and godly life and then show me how you would want to lead me in following you. Help me to be sensitive to your leading Holy Spirit.
May my words and my thoughts be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my sheltering rock and my redeemer.

No comments: