Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY SHEPHERD

Holy Shepherd,
I worship you my brave shepherd. You are my chief Shepherd. You are my God.
Years ago when you were but a babe, shepherds came to worship you. Just a little tiny baby that they found out was God Almighty. They bowed down low and worshiped you and they praised you adorning you and loving you exalting you. They told others of you. Most rejoiced that their Savior had come others were amazed and astonished when the shepherds reported news about you everywhere they went.
Now you are my Shepherd. Now it is my turn to get to worship you, my holy and beloved Jesus. Now i have an opportunity to tell others of the babe of God. Thank you for the holy privilege to be used by you to tell others the good news. Jesus saves!!!!
You said, I am the good shepherd. I am so grateful that you are the good shepherd. Thank you for laying down your life for the sheep.
Thank you for feeding me and watching over me. Just hanging out with me and looking after me and being my leader is so humbling. As i follow your lead i find in you my life. You are my life. Thank you for providing all my needs. How grateful i am that you came looking for me and praise God you found me. Holy! Holy! Holy is the Lord God Almighty. Thank you for washing me, cleansing me, and purifying me. How wonderful you are.
You are so tender loving and so caring. I love you my shepherd.
Many times i have wandered far away. But not a day went by without you knowing where i was. You are so faithful Jesus. Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for your showing me mercy. Thank you for your tender warnings and your kind directions for my life. You made me and you know how i can be at my best. Thank you for your protection and for my safety. I love you my shepherd.

No comments: