Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY RIGHTEOUS FATHER

Righteous Father thank you for inviting me to draw near to you. Thank you for making it possible to come up close to you.
To know you are willing to give me strength and help as i need it is so comforting.
Thank you.
I give you the glory and praise holy righteous God for your encouragement to me and for your power in my life and my everyday walk with you.
Thank you for receiving me as your adopted daughter. For loving me and caring for me i give you thanks my righteous God.
Thank you for your tender-mercies everyday that you blow on me. And thank you for the privilege to know you, to understand you and to enjoy your Word.
Thank you for preparing me for the kingdom of my Father.
Righteous Father your word says if you know that he is righteous, you also know that everyone who practices righteousness has been fathered by him. That speaks to me loud and clear You fathered me. I am your child. I belong to you. What security. THANK YOU.

No comments: