Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Him who is able to keep you from falling

Faithful Father, You are able to keep me from sin. You have the power to keep me from falling into sin. Thank you for being there for me and helping me when i stumble and mess up and make a mess out of my life.
Thank you for working within me and enabling me when i am tempted to sin, to leave it behind me.
I praise you that you are able to keep that which i have committed to you to the day of Christ's return. Great is thy faithfulness.
Lord thank you for the peace, and the joy and the power which i have in you and thank you for your faithful words.
You are able to keep the righteous from falling and i worship you righteous Father. Lord thank you for Your Holy Spirit and for being with me and keeping me wherever i go and for watching over me and for caring for me. You are my Source of Blessing. I praise you Eternal faithful God.

No comments: