Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

God who relents from sending calamity

Mighty Father,
You are gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love and you relent from sending calamity. I praise your awesome character. I
praise you because you are my Savior. Forgive me for those times i have not responded to you as you deserve for you are faithful to me at all times. Thank you for not giving up on me.
I praise You for being a God who is full of lovingkindness for have given grace to every human being by sending your only Son to descend into hell on the cross so that we the guilty may have eternal life in Christ Jesus as we place our faith in Him who has done great things, mighty things. Glory to the name of the Lord.
You are a righteous God and just and you would be just in sending every human being to hell but you are a forgiving God you relent from sending calamity. Thank you for being gracious to me. Thank you for guarding me as i carry out my life's work in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for providing for all my needs even though i don't deserve one thing from your hand yet you open your hand and fill my life to overflowing. What a wonderful God you are. Thank you for your grace and mercy dear Father.

No comments: