Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

He who blots out your transgressions

My mighty Father,
Glory to you who has taking my burden of guilt. For you have said I,even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake and remembers your sins no more.
My holy Jesus you are the LORD who is my Redeemer. Thank you for being gracious to me, O God, according to your lovingkindness, according to the greatness of your compassion you have blotted out my transgressions. Thank you for cleansing me and forgiving me of all my sins. I praise you because you have abundantly pardon my sins and wiped out my transgressions like a thick cloud. You have said you have blotted out like a thick cloud my transgressions, and like a cloud, my sins. You have said return to me, for i have redeemed you. Lord thank you for your loving invitation, i come and kneel before you with a glad heart. I praise you my mighty Redeemer.

No comments: