Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

He who comforts you.

Lord you are the comforter. Thank you for caring for me and for ministering to my needs. I turn to you and as your child i seek the comfort and hope you can give. Mighty Comforter you are the one who i worship. You are the one who gives comfort and strength. You are a great comforter who comforts me within the boundaries of your chosen will and purposes. Thank you that in your kingdom, you will bring justice, to all, and through your mercy you will comfort. I praise you that as i have received the Holy Spirit i am being lead by you, and comforted by you. Thank you for establishing me and comforting me in my faith. Thank you for the hope and wisdom you give in instructing and encouraging me as i face issues in my own life and as i minister to others. Thank you for hearing when i cry out to you and for comforting me. Thank you for being my refuge and source of strength.

No comments: