Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine

Great and awesome God, You are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine. You are so great and powerful. David was a man who felt the power of God. I to want to be so connected to know this resurrection power. Fill me with your spirit holy and righteous God to know and understand you.
Lord thank you for reminding me who you are. You watch and see and view all our works. Nothing slips by you. Praise your awesome wisdom and might. To God be the glory!
I praise you because you are never far from each one of us, for in you i live and move and have my being. You do exceeding above all i can ask or think. Thank you.
I lift you up Exalted One in praise to your glorious name.
Because of your power i can endure and overcome more than i can imagine. Father there is nothing more important in my life than knowing what i know about you. You are the Christ, the Son of God.

No comments: