Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He who forms the hearts of all

Mighty Father i praise because you are the one who forms the hearts of all. You have created all things.
Heavenly Father you know what is going on in what you have made. Please help me to let my heart hold fast to your words, and help me to keep your commandments and live. Watch over my heart with all diligence so that i am careful to walk in your ways. Lord today as i go about my work i want to tell you what is on my heart, my concerns, hurts, issues, and fears.Thank you for desiring to hear from me. I'm casting all my heart to you, and asking you to guard me. Thank you for caring about me. Help me to love you with all my heart and all my soul just as you have commanded me to do. Thank you for being my soft pillow when my heart has been troubled. Help me to have the heart of a servant. LORD I am seeking Your face with all my heart. I praise you, o Lord, with all my heart. Lord it is true that you speak to all kinds of people, even in their sin.
Thank you for helping me to be the kind of person whom you share your heart with as your friend. My heart is in your hand. I love yoou.

No comments: