Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

God the Father

My gracious Father,
Thank you for helping me to have the confidence to walk as your servant Enoch.
Enoch walked in fellowship with you day by day. Help me to stay aware of your holiness throughout the day's work in your kingdom.
Thank you for bringing forth fruit in my life. Continue to prune my sin that i bring an overflow of abundance fruit for your glory Father.
Thank you for leading me in the direction that you have lead me. Thank you for chosing me and helping me to respond in ways that are pleasing to you. Continue to bless my obedience to your commands as i speak to others of your kindnesses. Stir my spirit and prompt me to speak of you every opportunity i have received from your hand gracious Father.
Thank you for confirmations i have been given to know for sure your leading me in the direction you have chosen for my life.
Enlighten my heart to glady speak of you to others.Thank you for filling me with your Spirt of truth.
Gracious Father i praise your divine providence through the human actions of others that your will is done. Glory and praise and honor and power to you most high and holy God my gracious Father.
Please keep me loyal in my relationship with you and give me the faith to stay loyal to you my King.

No comments: