Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

great and powerful God

My Mighty Father, today i am praising you because you are my God, the great, powerful and awesome God, who always keeps your covenant fidelity and you do not regard as inconsequential all the hardship that befalls your saints. You have shown unfailing love to thousands. You only are the great and powerful God who is known as the LORD
who rules over all. Praise your glorious name.
Everyday you already know what will happen. Every second is in your control. I praise you great and awesome God. Thank you for preparing me for your pleasure and investing in my life and working wonders as you intervene and touch lives.
How much music their is in heaven with the saints singing and praising your worthy name. You deliver them from the bondage of this world by judging the world. Therefore they praise your great name. For you are worthy of all praise.
LORD i praise your powerful hand and extended arm when i need your support and strength thank you for guiding and leading me and helping me know how to bring glory to your great name. Thank you for opening my eyes to your great counsel so i know how to serve and glorify you. I love you for all you have done for me and i am deeply grateful for your kindnesses in my life. I love you.

No comments: