Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

God who gives endurance and encouragement

My gracious Father,
You are the God who gives endurance and encouragement.
I praise your kindness in giving me grace and acceptance as i persevere each day in living out my life. Thank you for your comfort and strength in knowing you are beside me. When i'm facing hard times you gently remind me to endure the trial and press on and have faith that you are in complete control. Thank you for enabling me to move forward and helping me to keep pressing on and to keep my head looking up toward my heavenly comforter, who comforts me in the midst of any trials i face. I do wait in patience and anticipation, eagerly waiting for your answer. I know it will come.
Please help me to pursue righteousness, godliness, faithfulness, love and endurance so i will be able to live out your holy purposes for my life in a God honoring way that pleases you Most High and holy God.
May you use any difficulties in my life and produce in me the endurance,and completion needed to receive the blessing you have in mind for me.
Help me to trust you to bring good out of any trial i experience. Help me to make right choices for i know you are in complete control over all things.
Help me to remember to pass the torch to others as i learn so they to will have faith in your faithfulness and love.
Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to serve you.
Holy Father you have said in your holy word that everything that was written in former times was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and through encouragement we might have hope. I praise you for your holy hope.
May the endurance you give me help me to abide under pressure regardless of the problem and may you be honored and glorified.
I know i need your encouragement each day to fight the good fight of faith, and to continue to walk by faith, so help me to have patient endurance and to manifest in my life patient endurance so that in every trial i face, i will have grow more and more into the image of your Son Holy Jesus. Thank you for your holy Spirit who gives me endurance and encouragement and blessed comfort. I praise you Father for your great faithfulness, greatness and provision in my life. Thank you for encouraging me today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome prayer! I'm going to be preaching on faith and endurance this Sunday and I stumbled on this! I was sincerely touched! Keep walking with the Lord, He is surely with you!