Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LORD YOU ARE CHRIST JESUS MY HOPE

LORD JESUS Blessed be your name. Thank you for your faithfulness every single day.
As i open up to you and share my thoughts with you i find you right beside me. You are the God of hope. My hope is in you. I thank you for the hope i have in you.
Lord Jesus teach me. I want to live in hope so that i will have your gentle direction that leads to peace of heart and mind.I want to walk in hope and know that you have me in your everlasting arms. That You are my Everlasting Father. That You are the Everlasting Lord who guides and leads me in hope of everlasting life.
I honor you and exalt you above the heavens for you are my Father who knows me intimately and desires to bring great hope into my soul. Lord when my heart goes astray i can know for certain (for it is you who has taught me) that you are a forgiving Father. I can open up to you and talk to you and hear your sweet voice speaking softly to me saying you are my Father who is compassionate to his children who repent and turn their hearts back to him. How wonderful you are my Father. Thank you for teaching me your ways so that when I'm off course i know the way home. Thank you for being my hope. LORD JESUS you are God of hope.

No comments: