Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

LORD YOU ARE CHRIST JESUS MY LORD

Lord Jesus you are Christ my LORD. Hallow be your name Christ Jesus. Teach me how to align my will with yours. Show me how to live a holy life. Use me to bring you pleasure and delight. Help me to live for you. Strengthen my heart to serve you in ways that will honor you. Help me everyday to walk in newness of life. Thank you for being my source of strength when i am weak. I praise you who is All-Powerful strong and mighty. You are able to powerfully work through my life.
Thank you for watching over me as i grow and mature in my everyday life. Thank you for guarding my heart and mind. Teach me to know you more everyday. I'm learning that i am loved by you and family to you. Strengthen my faith as i grow into the image of your Son. Lead me by your Spirit and continue to teach me your ways and help me to walk in truth.
Thank you for teaching me how to live the christian way. Thank you for changing my heart and giving me your values. Thank you for being my friend and helper.
Help me to give myself sacrificial to you not holding back anything. Enlarge my heart to love and serve you more and more each day.

No comments: