Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

LORD YOU ARE CHRIST OF GOD

My Christ of God thank you for the confidence i have in belonging to you.
As Peter said You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Thank you for wrapping me in the love of God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ.
Keep me wrapped in your love and help me to stay pure so when you return my soul will not be ashamed but in the pure delight in coming to you as a bride to the bridegroom. Holy and beloved God i desire to know you so i can approach your beautiful light and glory. To know goodness and greatness these are the things i want to build in my spiritual life so i can enlarged my heart to the fullest pleasure and delight in knowing who you are and loving every bit of it. Holy and great God you are so wonderful and the more i know of you the more i realize i need to know. I love you like nothing i have ever known. You are glorious and loving and good.I want to spend my eternity with you. You make me want to empty all self and i do and you make me want to be filled with you and your ways. You are all important to me. Nothing will do but you. You are my all and all.
Lord thank you so much for directing me in my daily life bringing me joy and peace in every situation because of knowing you are near and watching over all i do I feel so loved and protected.
Please teach me to seek the things above that are important to you and to do what i am learning as to a loving and holy God.
Help me to be faithful in doing all that you have spoken to me to do so that your will will be done in my life.
Thank you for the grace and strength you give me to do those things i am to do.
Blessed is my God and the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has truly bless me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ.
Thank you for enlarging my heart and giving me a new heart of flesh that can please you and thank you for the grace to walk in holiness as you lead me each day. I am in awe of your beautiful character and i do worship you. Teach me to stay focus on your beauty holy God. You are my pleasure and my delight. I love you so much.

No comments: