Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

LORD YOU ARE CHIEF SHEPHERD

Lord Jesus thank you for being our model on how to shepherd the flock in our care.
You are so tender. Help me to be tender. You are so gentle. Help me to be gentle.
Lord you are so loving. Help me to be loving. Lord you are so caring. Help me to be caring. Lord you are joyful. Show me how to be joyful. Lord you the Prince of peace. Help me to be at peace. Lord you are so longsuffering. Help me to be longsuffering.
Lord you are so good. Help me to show goodness to others. Lord you are so faithful. Help me to be faithful. Lord you are so meek. Help me to show meekness to others. Lord you are so full of self-control so discipline. Help me to be discipline in my life. Lord you are so kind. Help me to show kindness to others who need a friend to come along side them. Lord you are so truthful. Help me to be truthful. Lord you are so compassionate. Help me to be compassate. Lord you are so forgiving. Help me to forgive others. Lord you are righteous. Help me to stay in right relationship with you. Thank you for showing how to connect the dots to stay in right relationship with you. I love you for being my Chief Shepherd. Thank you for looking out after me.

No comments: