Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

LORD YOU ARE BRIDEGROOM

Lord Jesus,
Thank you for carefully planning in becoming my bridegroom
I can't imagine the thrill that you have planned from all eternity. Thank you for opening my eyes to see a tiny drop of all that is to come. There is so much to learn about so much regarding eternal times. Such as, i can't wait to be sitted at the marriage feast. I am so humbled to know i will be there and you will announce my name and actually come and sit me around the marriage of the Lamb.
Thank you for allowing my ears to listen to the sounds of your coming! Thank you for preparing me for that day. Teach me to stay alert. To listen to your word and to know your voice.
Thank you for opening the eyes of my heart to respond in love to you. Thank you for all you do in preparing me. I am so grateful.
Thank you for calling me out to be your bride. I feel as those i know you more than i know myself. You are on my thoughts day and night. I cannot wait till i see you and touch you as the disciples did. I want to worship you as they did holding on to eternal life.
Teach me your divine instructions, helping me to stay on track. Thank you for showing me the way. You are the way, truth and life.
Lord teach me to be wise and not taken in by the world's thinking. Help me to keep in step with your direction which is for better. Give me a heart of contentment and help me to keep on knowing that you are my bridegroom and i have much to do here and to not let anyone or anything steal my joy and peace in you.
Help me not to listen to those who do not know you as their bridegroom.
Thank you for blessing me with the Holy Spirit of God. Thank you for new blessings each day.
Thank you for filling me with your joy and contentment.
Lord Jesus thank you for leading me to eternal life. A little yesterday to add to today and more of you tomorrow. I am so blessed. Thank you for your tender direction each day. You are the source of all my joy and contentment. I praise all of you Lord Jesus with all my innermost being.
Thank you for teaching me how to recognize good fruit from bad fruit in the kingdom.
Thank you for teaching me how to examine carefully what is said and what isn't said.
Thank you for you yourself bearing witness unto the truth.
Thank you for bringing light into my life and shinning so brightly in my heart and mind. I love you so much for so much you do for me.
You are the mighty bridegroom. You are beautful Lord and sometime i will get to see you as you really are. Make me ready Lord.
Thank you for the day that you came to me, standing at the door of my heart and
knocking and i opened the door and heard your voice and said come in and you are still here teaching me to feast on today and preparing me for the marriage of the Lamb. I can't wait. Glory to the bridegroom knock!
Lord i hear the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come and whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Blessed be the Bridegroom, Come.

No comments: