Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LORD YOU ARE FRIEND OF TAX COLLECTORS AND SINNERS

Gracious and kind Jesus You are the wise and wonderful God. Often we think of you as a hostile God who is watching our every lives. And we become distance to you. Of course that is a lie from satan.
You are a compassionate and loving God. You are gentle and kind and humble.
In the prodigal story the Father looked anxiously for the return of his son. When he saw him a long way off he RAN to him and wrapped in arms around his son.
You noticed us alright. You look with a grieving heart at our lives wondering why we live as we do as those we have no Father. It sadden you to see us in the dark when we could be living in the light shinning brightly and living cheerful lives.
Thank you Jesus for your atonement. Now each day i can go into the throne room knowing you are my High Priest connecting me to the Father who listens to me as i share all that is going on in my life and seeking his guidance and being at peace with God and having the peace of God. Thank you Jesus for being my friend. Thank you for your great love sacrifice. I praise you holy Jesus.

No comments: