Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LORD YOU ARE FIRSTBORN OVER ALL CREATION

Today you have spoken to me concerning you being firstborn over all creation.I BELIEVE YOU. Because you are the firstborn over all creation you have the right to make your creation work for your purposes. You said it is good!
You are LORD over all creation. I can't imagine what that would feel like controlling creation and to think it is a small thing for you. How majestic you are. What a mighty God you are. The Creator over all. Everything is under your power and control. Not one thing goes unnoticed by you in all creation. How awesome you are. You decide over all creation what will be and when you will do what you decide to do. Your wisdom takes my breath away. You are All-Powerful Omnipotent God. You are everywhere and you are everlasting forevermore.
You are so powerful yet you care for all people. You are so loving and warm. Thank you for allowing me to come up close to you and learn at your feet. Holy God i am grateful to know you. I desire to know you more and more each day. I admit i can't help myself. I'm so glad i can't hid from you. I'm glad you came to me because you love me and know me and you see me... You are so personal that it amazes me that you enjoy my spending time with you. I know i probably don't make much sense to you when i'm talking to you, but that doesn't bother you. You can read my hidden thoughts and that's what you will see. You will see that it is i. I love spending time with you. Thank you for giving me a heart to love you. Love Sue.

No comments: