Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

LORD YOU ARE FIRSTFRUITS OF THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP

My Mighty God today i am praising you for the fruits of your righteousness and of those who have fallen asleep that looked to you the Eternal Firstfruit God.
As i look into your Word I see such holiness and beauty as your tenderly fill my soul with your wonderful and tasty fruitful and encouraging words. I see through you that i can bear fruit here and later when i have fallen asleep i will be able to behold you my Firstfruit pleasant beloved God face to face.
You are so abundantly satisfying and so full of power and might my God. Thank you for supplying all i need and for giving me the best their is by knowing your holy ways. Thank you for providing richly all i will ever need to live a holy life.
I pray you would fill my fruit to overflow into the lives of others. May those who need your tender touch today feel your comfort and peace. May your mercy be abundantly supplied to every need we have this day.
May you stretch out your hand and deliver all who come to you. May we humble ourselves and seek your grace and mercy. Thank you for being a gracious and loving God and so full of compassion and overflowing with love. Thank you for being gentle and kind. Thank you for being faithful and leading us to the fullest potential in our lives. You are so wonderful. Thank you for being the Firstfruit of those who have fallen asleep.

No comments: