Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LORD YOU ARE FIRSTBORN FROM AMONG THE DEAD

My glorious Jesus because you are the firstborn among the dead, fully the Son of God and fully man, God the Father has given you the souls of those who call upon your name to be adopted into the family of God. We will follow you the firstborn among the dead. Thank you for showing us the way and modeling salvation. Every heavenly blessing is your to give to whosover you please. Thank you for sharing with us heavenly blessings.Thank you for your spiritual blessings and your presence and your encouragement as we live on earth and hereafter. Thank you for watching over me and loving me and seeing me and helping me each day. I thank you that i am now a gift from your Father to you. Help me to walk worthy of such an awesome family. Help me to represent you in a worthy manner. You are so holy and loving. Thank you for the love you demonstrated Lord Jesus in dying for me so i could have an entrance opened up for my eternal days to come.I love Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit for teaching and training me in the ways of God. I love you mighty Spirit of God.

No comments: