Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

LORD YOU ARE FRAGRANT OFFERING AND SACRIFICE TO GOD

My God i praise you for being my fragrant offering and sacrifice to God so that i could be free from the shackles of sin's control.
Lord Jesus thank you for seeing to it that i am under your protection and that i have nothing to fear for it is you that have set me free to serve you with a sincere heart.
I praise you the overcomer of all related strongholds whatever they may be....
Thank you for the joy i have found in serving you and for the joy of showing to others how to live in right relationship with others through your loving intervention in their lives. Thank you for those in my life that i have the honor of praying with and for. May you calm the emotions and meet their needs in such a way that they will see that you care for them.
Thank you for assuring me of your love and care. For teaching me about my relationship with you and how to live a life pleasing to you.
I am grateful for your love and i desire to be use of you in bearing much fruit for your holy purposes.
Thank you for setting eternity in my soul. Prompt me to see others in the light of eternity. Thank you for caring for our souls. How wonderful you are. Blessed be the name of Jesus.

No comments: