Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

LORD YOU ARE JESUS

My HOLY JESUS,
When I was a young child I was blessed so very much.
I was taken to church each Sunday and I learn about You.
I heard about You every week in Sunday school.
Where we Sung songs about You that highly lifted You up.
I learn many things about You and I am most certainly still learning many new truths praise God!!.
Each day as I pick up my Bible I know You watch as I start digging into Your Word. There I find new direction as You gently guide and direct my thinking.
Your Inspired Word speaks so clearly to me. I just love it and how it directly speaks to my spirit and to my needs is so very welcome.
Thank You for the Holy Spirit of Truth who lives inside me. He the Holy Spirit of Truth teaching me about You. I am so truly blessed. Thank you Jesus for sending the Holy Spirit of Truth inside me.
My ears are still listening to You as He speaks to me about You.
You are so very kind to all who come in search of You.
Thank You for the grace You have granted to me.
Thank You showing me Your good and acceptable and perfect will that works so powerfully in me.
I look to You for direction and strength in facing any and struggles.
Thank You for guiding me as I walk in the Light of your life.
You have graciously given me whatever I need to be for who You have design me to be.
I thank You.
You will always be in full command of all things.
You haven't change at all. You are the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
You are the beloved Son of God and I thank You for dying my death for me. You are so Wonderful!
Thank you for meeting every need i have. I love You Jesus

No comments: