Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LORD YOU ARE IMMANUEL

My Precious Lord,
How sweet is Your Presence. How wonderful to know You are with me.
How great is Your Love. It is unsearchable.
I am who I am because of who You are.
You are so near me as I sit on the floor as I worship and praise You.
As i am worshiping You something wonderful happens You draw near and you begin the process of renewing my spirit and my mind.
I know Your touching and transforming my personhood.You are greatly to be praise. Great is the Lord God Almighty!
Help me to follow Your lead and cling to Your Ever Word.
Your Word keeps me from slipping into darkness.
Your Presence brings light out of the darkness. Truly You are my Lamp.
Let Your hand become my strength to help me and to uphold me so that I will stay rooted and grounded in Your power.
Let this prayer of mine be sat before Your Presence.
Let the lifting up of my hands be pleasing to You.
May i know my God, Your good and acceptable and perfect will as I sit before Your Presence and delight in Your precepts.

No comments: