Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LORD YOU ARE JESUS CHRIST

MY WONDERFUL JESUS CHRIST,
You are my God!
Everyday You open my eyes to see new things!
How grateful I am JESUS CHRIST in knowing You are near desiring to teach me as You are the Truth. I open my heart to You. May You fill me with Your Spirit who lives inside me.
Thank You for powerfully working within me.
I know nothing can ever hold me back from serving You and nothing can keep You at a distance from me for You completely fill me with Your love.
My Wonderful Jesus Christ let me see the great things You have prepared for my heart to know.
You are exalted over all my life and I do praise You Most Holy GOD.
Keep my eyes FOREVER fixed on YOU and focused on You for I know it is in You I have my being.
In YOUR NAME JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEN.

No comments: