Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LORD YOU ARE INDESCRIBABLE GIFT

Beautiful and Glorious God,
You are Most Beautiful!
Thank You for allowing glimpses of Your Beauty.
Everything that JESUS is and all that He has done speaks to me of JESUS being the Indescribable Gift.
I will describle a few ways He has been my Indescrible Gift.
He is My God.
He is My Keeper.
He is My Shepherd.
He is My Companion.
He is My Shield.
He is My Future.
He is My Example.
He is My Instructor.
He is My Strength
He is My Upholder.
He is My Caring God.
He is My Friend.
He is My Comforter.
He is My Ruler.
He is My King.
He is My Savior
He is My Leader
He is MY Director
He is My Jewel
He is My Champion.
He is My Righteousness
He is My Truth.
He is My Life.
HE IS ENOUGH!!!! I could go on forever. Those are just off the top of my head. He is My Head..

No comments: