Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

LORD YOU ARE HOLY ONE OF GOD

Lord You are the Holy One of God.
Thank you for revealing Yourself to me through the Bible.
Your sweet words of scripture teach me so much about You.
My spirit is yearning to get up close to You and love up on You. For the time You allow me to spend with You are the highlight of my day. Every moment is such a delight in Your Presence. You are my target i seek and long for as I dig in for my treasure for each day. The rewards are so abundantly satisfying.
I praise all the work You have done to bring me into Your Presence and I am learning to lean on You each day.
Your Holiness makes my eyes bulge out to catch more glimpses of You. I keep glimpsing over to see if there is anything I have missed.
Draw me closer to You and keep me in a continuance state of drawing my strength from YOU.
I will praise You for the pure joy of Your holiness.
Oh thank You that I have found You and have received from Your beautiful Hands the tools I need as I learn Your ways.
There is no other but You that my soul knows well.
You alone are holy. Help me to see You as You are so that I may bring You honor and glory in the way I live and the things I do.

No comments: