Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

LORD YOU ARE HOLY AND YOU ARE THE RIGHTEOUS ONE

My Holy and Righteous One.
You are the One i adore.
As You know me so well You know i love You and that You are the first thing i think about in the morning.
You thrill my heart like know other. I am drawn to You.
I am completely absorbed in You as You draw near my heart. I can feel Your heartbeat next to mine. I can feel Your Holy Presence near by.
As You know how very much I cherish spending time with You. I praise You for all that You are doing in my life as I spend time with You I am seeing more of Your will being done in my life.
Thank you for blessing my socks off.
You are the Blesser of all that i am and could ever hope for. You are my Blessing.
Thank You for feeding my starving spirit and my mind as I come into Your Presence. To be near You is my life long desire and to learn from You. It is such a great feeling as Your holiness and righteousness works in my life.
To know You through Your excellent names, and glorious titles continues to thrill me and to teach me about myself and who You are and what Your doing in my life. Thank you so much.
Your Word speaks to my listening ears and whatever need i have their it is.
I am amazed as I look into Your Word and see how current situations are met as i study on each page of Your holy scriptures. My answers I seek are in Your Word and fits right where i am and through my studying it out You amaze me. Thank you for showing kindness to me.
Thank you for revealing so many wonderful and glorious Truths to me as i sat at Your footstool listening and observing all that Your powerful Word has to say to me as i throughly research and go through the scriptures to find Your answers for my life.
May You be praise forever and ever in heaven and on earth and beyond.
May You receive honor and glory and praise forever and ever my God. For there is no one like You.
I praise You as my God who is the Holy and the Righteous One.
Your Presence is so powerful that it drives me to get up closer and closer to You. I delight in You and want to become all that I see Your hand doing in my life. Thank you for drawing near and being my God Holy and Righteous One.

No comments: