Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LORD YOU ARE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON

LORD God my FATHER,
I humbly praise Your Wonderful Loving-kindnesses, Your extreme mercy, Your ultimate sacrifice Jesus The Perfect Son of God.
Your blessings always comes to me at just the right time.
My soul is full and desires to worship You my God. I praise You my Father for You are so caring and tender always showering me with love. Thank You Father.
Your love for me is good. You greatness is superior to all.
Your power and might are always available for me. How Wonderful You are. Thank You for making my life so right.
You have been always so ready to heal my broken heart whenever I seek Your beautiful face. You are everything that satisfies my soul.
You are my highly exalted, holy example, and excellent Father that I desire to listen to and learn from.
Your truth is alive and living and I love to be filled as You breathe out Your Words and they ignite my heart as I carefully listen to Your Words that flow from Your holy lips to mine.
Your Words to me are sweeter than honey to my mouth. My soul yearns for more and more of You. May the taste of my words that I pray to You bring You joy my Father.
I desire to be at rest with You forever and ever.
Thank You for patiently instructing me in Your ways and filling my mouth with Your Inspired Word.
Thank You for giving me Life through Your One and Only Son.
My heart will be ready when You call me home. I can't wait to see Your face, Your smiles, Your pure heart and Your righteous Spirit.
Thank you Father God for Your ONE AND ONLY SON.

No comments: