Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

LORD YOU ARE HE WHO LOVES US AND HAS FREED US FROM OUR SINS

God I know from life experiences that You love me and through my time with You I understand that I have been given freedom from my sins through Your Son and I give You thanks.
You are a Glorious and Gracious God. You are my wonderful God. So very gracious to me.
I want to learn all I can about Your ways and Your thoughts. Please make me sensitive to hear and listen to You as You speak to my heart.
I love to spend time in Your Presence. I thank you for listening to me as I seek Your direction. I want my life to be so filled with Your loving grace Then as I draw closer I will experience Your nearness.
I want to keep learning about You. I yearn to move up closer to You.
You are better to me than anything I desire. You are the One I desire.
Please reign in my life everyday. May i obtain your mercy as i continue on this journey for all eternity.

No comments: