Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LORD YOU ARE CROWN OF SPLENDOR

Everlasting Father today i will focus on your honor and majestic splendor, and your amazing deeds.
You are beautiful Lord.
You are Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.
You are Eternal. You are Overpowering. You are awesome Lord.
You are the Glorified Christ and i bow at your feet worshiping you.
You are radiant. You are like the sun that shines so very bright. You are bright morning star.
You rule over all. You rule heaven and earth and all that has been made. You alone are maker of heaven and earth. You are holy God exalted above the heavens.
Forgive me Eternal God when i forget you are Everywhere and i sin.
Thank you for all you have provided for me and my family today.
Protect me from the evil one and keep me safe and far away from those who would lead me away from you.
May you make me into a clean vessel that reflects who you are. Keep me in the hollow of your blessed hand holy Father. May i be one who displays your glory. I worship and praise you heavenly Father.

No comments: