Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

LORD YOU ARE ETERNAL LIFE

Jesus thank you for teaching me that you are eternal life.
I thank you that i can come to you with my thoughts and you listened.
You are my best friend.
Thank you for not condemning me but strengthening me to live in ways that honor you.
Thank you for today. Thank you for helping me throughout the day and that you give me a chance to spend my first hours with you. It seems as i do no matter what comes up i am ready and prepared to meet the challenge. I give you all the praise for without you life doesn't seen to be fulfilling. I love the way that your ways of teaching me keeps me calm and confident. I love you Jesus. Starting today i want to thank you every day for something i know you have done in my life.
Today i thank you for eternal life prepared for me when i step into eternity. Thank you. I worship you my God. Thank you for being so compassionate to me.

No comments: