Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

LORD YOU ARE GREAT HIGH PRIEST

You are above the heavens exalted high and lifted up. The angels worship you each day with gladness of heart and sing gloriously to you who sits high and exalted above the heavens and earth. How holy you are. How loved you are in heaven. May it be so in my heart and the hearts of all who call upon your name that is exalted above every other name. Glory to You mighty God. You are beyond the understanding of all you have created or made. You are beautiful in character and your works are wonderful. You are Wonderful. You are Gracious and worthy of love.
I love you. Thank you for being my great high priest. You are faithful in all the works you do. Your works are perfect and glorious and mighty. I praise you heavenly LORD.
Open my eyes and enlightened my mind to see and understand your awesome work from beginning to the end. You are first and last. You are my forerunner. Show me the way to walk in holiness and help me to share your love with others.
Thank you for becoming my everlasting Lord and Savior. Thank you for all you do for me and have done for me. I worship you holy and righteous God. In Jesus blessed name i pray amen.

No comments: