Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LORD YOU ARE GOD'S SON

JESUS God's Son thank you for inviting me into your eternal kingdom that is everlasting. Pure and Upright are all your ways. I Thank you for allowing me into your heavenly kingdom through your work of righteousness on my behalf.
You are so holy and beloved. You are ever looking for ways to bless my life.
I am amazed and astonished at how far you have gone to save me and how much you truly love me. Thank you for a glimpse of your kingdom's love and thank you that i will be with you forever.
You are so faithful and you are always just, right and true and i just love you. Thank you for allowing me to know you and to love you. You are on my heart and mind all the time.
I want to thank you and praise you for always being right there when i need you the most. Thank you for being my shield of protection when i am troubled.
Thank you being my Good Shepherd. Watching over me. Keeping me safe and protected from the evil one. Seeing to it that i don't stray from your pasture and get lost.
Thank you for the grace and peace i have in just knowing you are there for me. Thank you for walking with me each day. Thank you for helping me to grow and mature in my faith.
Thank you for being a caring Lord. Thank you that you are listening to me. Thank you that you are a hearing God. Thank you for giving me new direction as i seek you each day.
I praise you Lord Jesus. Holy and Wonderful you are. Thank you for loving me and saving me forever and ever. Thank you for preparing a place for me to be in the kingdom of your Father.

No comments: