Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

LORD YOU ARE GOD OVER ALL

Great Father, As i think about you being LORD OVER ALL.
It sure makes you HUGE...in my eyes. And it makes me sure want to learn all i can about your personal interest in ever area of my life. Please teach me what i need to know about you being Lord over all. Help me to pay full attention so i can learn from you. Make me sensitive to the Voice of the Almighty.
You are Lord of every human soul. I think you for making me into a person. I praise you for the way we all are different in some ways. May you strengthen my love and devotion to you the Lord over all who is my Maker.
Keep leading me into the person i was meant to be. Help me not to stray from your love. Guide me as i learn to walk in your ways and in your truth. Thank you for your provisions you have made for me in this world. I cherish my time with you and devote my life to your will. Thank you for the grace to live out your promises. Glory to the God who is Lord over all.

No comments: