Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Lord Who Sanctifies

"Say to the Israelites,  'You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the
 generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Exodus 31:13

Lev. 20:7-8
"Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God. Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy.

Lev. 21:8, 15,23
Regard them as holy, because they offer up the food of your God. Consider them holy, because I the LORD am holy-I who make you holy.

so he will not defile his offspring among his people. I am the LORD, who makes him holy.

yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the LORD, who makes them holy."

No comments: