Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

LORD YOU ARE THE Lord My God

Joshua 14:8
Nevertheless my brethren who went up with me made the heart of the  people melt, but I wholly followed the LORD my God.

Ezra 7:28
and has extended mercy to me before the king and his counselors, and before all the kings's mighty princes.
So I was encouraged, as the hand of the LORD my God was upon me; and I gathered leading men of Israel to go up with me.

Psalm. 7:1
O LORD my God, in You I put my trust;
Save me from all those who persecute me;
And deliver me,

Psalm 18:28
For You will light my lamp;
The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

Psalm 30:2
O LORD my God, I cried out to You,
And You healed me.

Zech. 14:5
Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

No comments: