Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LORD YOU ARE HORN OF SALVATION

My God,
Heaven and Earth responds to You at once.
My God, my soul is crushed down. I need You to help me as i wrestle and struggle through all this pain.
Thank You for Drawing near to me, in my time of need. Thank you for Your mercy and grace as I struggle through all of this my God.
I know You care. Be My Source of Help. Hold me up and keep me up.
I need You to become my strength. To Uphold me. To strengthen me.
Thank you for becoming a Lamp for me so that i can find my way. Your lamp is like a cane as it helps me up and helps me to my feet. I am slowly recovering.
Thank you for leading me as a Shepherd helps the wounded sheep.
Thank you that You have Opened my ears so that i might hear Your Mighty voice as You speak to me showing me the way to righteousness.
I know that Your holy exalted words will lift me up and sustain me.
I know also that You have me in Your thoughts.
Please clear out all unrighteousness in me that drags me down and holds me back from following You with my whole heart.
I know also My God, that You are testing my heart and that You have pleasure in uprightness.
As for me i have not been upright in word or deed so I need You to make a trade with me, my thoughts for Your thoughts and my words for Your Words.
Transformed and renew my spirit and mind so I will know Your good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Then I will have Your direction from Your Word itself.
I humble myself before You. I need Your help. I ask now that You lift me up and that YOU become my Horn of Salvation, my God.

No comments: